Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

Cat Role Play

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Cat Role Play Empty Cat Role Play

Post by Tsume Fri 21 Aug - 0:33

Cat RP!

Cat name:
    Pelt:
    Other:

Cat name: Berryheart
    Pelt: My avatar
    Personality: Kind a caring, medicine cat
    Other: Lives in Thunderclan, is medicine cat.

Yeah I am also making up some stuff, like changing how the camp looks and using different cats.

Hey in this Role play you have to write at least 2 small paragraphs. Also, use some background info. Sheesh.

I walked into the medicine cat clearing. It as tall reeds surronding it and a rock. The rock had a big crack down the middle that was just big enough for a cat to make it's den. Inside where some of the herbs I used to heal wounded cats. Currently, Brackenpaw was hurt and was sleeping in the reeds. I think he just woke up...

"Berryheart! I'm hungry..." He complained once I got to where he was. "I'll fetch you something from the fresh kill pile, but in the meanwhile, how are you?" I said. He groaned. "My paw still hurts but I guess I'm ok..." He said. "Good. Let me get you some poppy seeds. Don't eat them until after you have some food, though." I said. I ran back to the den, grabbed some poppy seeds, and gave them to him. Then I went out into camp. There was a tall rock and a small den in the side. Ferns covered up the hole entrance, for privacy. There was the elders log, which was a fallen tree. It was hollow, so the elders made their home there. The warriors den and the apprentices dens were at the edge of the camp. They were thick vines and they had small passages in them. The whole camp was surrounded my ferns.

I walked over to the fresh kill pile. On a stump, there was lots of food. I spied 3 mice, 2 voles, a blackbird, and a thrush. I picked up the mouse and brought it back to Brackenpaw. He gobbled it down then ate the poppy seeds I gave him. I headed back into the clearing and took a piece of fresh kill myself. It was the vole. I ate it quickly and then went to the nursery. The nursery is just like the warriors den but a bit bigger. Queens stayed here when they were expecting kits. Poppywhirl had some last night, so I checked on her. "Everything all right Poppywhirl?" I asked, sticking my head inside the den. "The kits are just fine. I could use some poppy seeds though. " She said tiredly. "I'll get you some!" I said and hurried off. I returned with them shortly. Then I heard my leader, Splashstar, call to me. "Berryheart! I want to see you in my den!" What could she want now?

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 6:23