Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

Wolf Family Role Play

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Wolf Family Role Play Empty Wolf Family Role Play

Post by Tsume Mon 17 Aug - 9:32

Here we Role play as fantasy wolf families. Like we have clothes and houses and we cook. Just like normal people but with wolves. You list stuff though. The example will be me starting.
    Code:
     I stared at the ceiling. My pups played around me.
    My mate is cooking a hare I had killer earlier. "Play with us daddy!" One of my puppies said. "Ok."  said.
    "Dinner is ready" My mate said.
    She put out the plate with cooked hare on it. We wouldn't eat it just the pups.
    It was winter and there was almost no food. "Eat up kids." I said.
    They all ate the cooked hare happily. Then we played kitchen under the table.
    We put a cloth over it and played underneath.
    We used the plastic play food, wooden fake grill, and plastic spatulas and stuff.
     One of my other pups was pretending to flip a hamburger and cook it.
    Another was cooking pancakes.
    One was the server and he pretending to serve me and my mate. I was happy here. In our little hut.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Wolf Family Role Play Empty Re: Wolf Family Role Play

Post by Tsume Mon 17 Aug - 9:39

You can double Post.
    When we were tired we took the pups to bed. We helped them change their clothes and tucked them into the straw beds. One of them yawned. "I wanna play again tomorrow!" She yelped. "We will." My mate assured her. She was golden and she had amber eyes. My pups were as follows: One had a brown coat, one had a tan coat, and one had a black coat. We sept next to their beds. "Daddy?" One of my pups prodded me in the side. I opened an eye wearily. "What?" I asked. "I'm hungry." I sighed. "No midnight snaking, we have to save our food for more important times. " I said. "Can you wait?" My pup hesitated to answer. Then I heard her stomach growl. "No I can't wait until breakfast." She said. "Okay." I answered. I led her to the kitchen and fed her a piece of raw mouse. "Better?" I asked. "No." She said. I put a paw to her stomach. It felt strange. "Maybe we should bring you to the healer." I said. "Nah." She said. "Sleep with me for now. After you eat more." I said. She ate the rest of the mouse and said it was enough to last her till morning. She slept in the curl of my belly.

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 22:14