Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

+9
Shadow
Sasuke
Silver
Packa Packa
Ichigo
Rocketo
Jet
Tsume
Kiba
13 posters

Team Role Play

Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Team Role Play Empty Team Role Play

Post by Kiba Sat 14 Nov - 3:43

I turned into my human form, "Sorry but I can't trust you. You're evil and you'll always be that way." I said.

Last edited by Kiba on Sat 30 Jan - 4:19; edited 2 times in total
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Team Role Play Empty Re: Team Role Play

Post by Tsume Sat 14 Nov - 7:31

I stood up and shook off. It was simply nothing. I spat some blood, which was a taste I tasted every day, even my own. I turned to her and growled. "Fine." I said. I turned to Jet and snarled. "You think a stupid dragon will hurt me? Try fighting Mia!" I yelled. I turned into the blue green dragon, who was huge. I flew over to him and shot green flames at him.

I watched the battle from the den.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sat 14 Nov - 9:40

Heero: I watched as a blue green dragon try fighting Jet, I turned into my wolf form and jumped in front of the green flames that the dragon shot. I didn't care, I wanted to kill Jet myself with no interference. "Run, now!" I yelled to Jet. He nodded and ran. I followed him and shielded him. I was getting weaker and weaker after every hit. I turned into my dark dragon form and used Nova Blazer X to increase my attack power by 10 times. The i used Ultimate Gardna and shot it at the other dragon. Usually I would be automatically change back into my human form and would be knocked out for a few minutes, but this time I wasn't ready to lose. "I won't let you kill Jet!" I yelled to the dragon.

Mira: I watched every thing and heard every thing. "This can't be possible, Jet must have did something to Kiba." I thought.

Last edited by Kiba on Sat 14 Nov - 9:47; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by Jet Sat 14 Nov - 9:44

i kept running until I got to my lair. I got my hover board and turned into my hawk form. I rode it to the battle and shot missiles at the other dragon.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 14 Nov - 23:40

I did fall, but I had lots of stamina so I could jump out of the way. I dodged every missile. I heard the other wolf and snarled. "Never!" I yelled back. I turned into a regular wolf then into a ghost. I snarled. Then I turned into a white raptor with black stripes. I turned on him, and with my super strong leg muscles, hopped onto his hover board. I was big when I was a raptor, six feet tall and packed with muscles. I snarled and tried to bite Jet's leg. But I missed purposely and bit a big chunk of his hover board off. I jumped off and threw the piece away.

I watched the battle, terrified. I felt bad for the dragon wolf thing. And I wondered why Kiba wanted to not kill Jet.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 0:04

Kiba: I snarled, "Like I said I'm not letting you kill Jet!" I yelled as I turned into my demon wolf form. I was black and red, I had no idea that I could change into it. I saw that Jet's hover board was out of control. I jumped up and bit it then I placed it on the ground.

Mira: I saw what happened, I couldn't believe my eyes everything I saw was real.

Demon Wolf form:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Nov - 0:07

I snarled and turned into Mia again. "Nice try!" I said as I bunched up my legs. I leaped and landed on the small wolf body. Then I turned into a raptor and tried to bite his leg.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 0:18

Kiba: I jumped back. I was angry, flames surrounded me. I used the flames as a distraction and I turned invisible. I ran to Jet, "You're only lucky this time but next time you are going to die." I said as I turned into my human form. I turned invisible. Then I got on my duel runner and drove away.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Nov - 0:20

I still saw him with my scent of smell. I chased him as a raptor, and I was as fast as his car.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 0:42

Heero: I saw the raptor behind me. I did a wheelie and jumped over a log.

Mira: I got on my bike and followed the raptor.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Nov - 0:48

I stopped and jumped so the one following me went right past. Then I turned into Mia and flew overhead. I breathed fire over the first person.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 1:07

Heero: I stopped and got off the duel runner. I rolled and dodged the fire that the dragon breathed. It didn't really matter if I got hit because I've been in worst situations.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Nov - 1:11

I turned into my shadow wolf form and grew very, very, very big. I could not be hurt but I had limited time so I went after him. I used very large and long claws to scratch him all over and I crushed him by sitting on him.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 1:17

(Didn't you say that shadow wolf form makes everything go through?)

Heero: "I've been in worst situations so it wasn't a problem." I thought. I turned into my dragon form and got away.

Oh yeah I'm making a new rule:

I want no auto hits, yup. I think it's kinda cheap as in: Oh I bit him! or I shot her!
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Nov - 1:19

(Then how come you use it like on Jet and stuff? Like earlier in the role play?)

I turned into Mia and chased him. I tried to shoot flames at him.

Last edited by Tsume on Sun 15 Nov - 1:31; edited 1 time in total
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 1:24

(Well because I didn't say I killed him or I blew him up with a bomb!)

Heero:I ran and dodged most of the flames but then I got hit.

P.S. You can auto hit like bite and stuff but nothing massive like kill, blew up, huge explosion, you know what I mean?
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Nov - 1:31

(Yeah, but a massive thing is ripping off a huge chunk of skin and stuff! ANd I didn't kill you!)

I just turned around and went back to Jet's lair. I started to bretah fire all over everything in the cave including equipment.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 5:21

(I know you didn't kill me but I'm just saying. Also, that is true that ripping off a huge chunk of skin is massive, but like I said this is a new rule which means the stuff in the past didn't have that rule so you could have done anything.)

Heero: I recovered from the hit a few seconds later. I saw Mira, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Mira: "I followed you." I replied as I got off. "Why did you protect Jet?" I asked.

Heero: I sighed, "I want to kill him myself with no interference, but that stupid wolf came by and tried to kill him. When I saw them fighting I knew that Jet couldn't last that long after a few bites in the head." I replied.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 15 Nov - 5:51

I stopped when I heard he wanted to kill Jet. I knew about personal business. I swooped down next to him and turned into a wolf. I stared at him. "If you want to kill Jet alone- go ahead. I understand about personal business. But if you need help-" I glanced at a wound, "just call me." I said. "Ciao!" I turned into a raptor and bounded up a hill.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 8:06

Heero: "Thanks." I said. I looked around and saw a familiar shadow on a hill. "That can't be who I think it is." I thought.

Mira: I saw Heero looking at something but I didn't know what.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 15 Nov - 8:08

"Hey Heero! Long time no see." I said as I ran down. "I saw what happened and thought you needed help training." I said. "You in for some training?" I asked. I saw another person, "Who's she?" I asked.
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 8:12

Heero: "Yeah it's been awhile since the last time I saw you." I said with a smile. "Sure I'll do some training with you because I do need a test dummy to practice on." I said with a chuckle. "This is my friend Mira." I replied. "Mira this is Zero one of my friends." I introduced.

Mira: "It's nice to meet you Zero." I said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 15 Nov - 8:24

"Test dummy?" I asked. "Nice to meet you too Mira." I said. "You would probably need some weapons Heero and boy do I have a great weapon for you!" I said. I went over to the hill and picked up the sword I got him, "Here you go you can carry it on your back." I said handing him the sword.

Heero's Sword: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

Post by Kiba Sun 15 Nov - 8:41

Heero: "Thanks Zero. I really appreciate it." I said as I took the sword. I made the strap tighter so it would fit me. "Thanks a lot Zero." I said.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun 15 Nov - 8:52

"That's not all of it you know." I said happily. I gave him this black wrist band thing when you press it you get this outfit that gives you powers. "Here try it out!" I said.

Heero's Outfit:[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Heero's watch thingy: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

LOL Heero is now Snake Eyes!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May - 8:05