Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

NOOOOOooOO

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

NOOOOOooOO Empty NOOOOOooOO

Post by Tsume Fri 24 Jan - 8:57

Looking back… I mean all this was fun but geez… Talk about immature. The funny thing is, when I wrote those I was thinking 'Wow, so immature… I'm way more mature now!'. One day I'll look back at this and think the same thing.

Sorry for randomly abandoning you guys and stopping role playing and stuff, school and just life in general have really been getting to me lately (some pretty life changing stuff). ANYWAY, how has life with you guys been? Holding up well, or?
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

NOOOOOooOO Empty Re: NOOOOOooOO

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 15 Mar - 8:07

Duuuuuuude, it's been so long! I didn't even get a notification for this!!!

It's alright. Life's life, you know?

(Pssssst! You know JFleo? We've now been in a relationship for a year and a half!!! Can you believe it??? Like, just, yeah. Can you tell I'm sighing? I'm sighing. That man . . .  tongue )
    I'm sorry I'm just getting this now/replying now! I've missed this honestly.

How's life been with you? Life changing in a good way er bad way?
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 2 Aug - 7:10

(Sorry for not replying for literally months, I don't get notifications for this site anymore..????)

That's awesome! It's great to hear someone having a successful relationship instead of constantly hearing about every way it can go wrong Wink I wish you the best and happiest!

Life's been pretty great for me, did a lot of identity figuring out stuff, which of course has its own bad stuff, but the experience as a whole is a good one! What about you? How has your life changed and how's the relationship? (It's what, almost two year anniversary?) Forgive me and ignore this if it's too personal, but how is your metabolism going?
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 3 Aug - 3:18

(It's alright! I was skimming through my emails and I almost missed the notification).  silent 

Yup! Almost at two years!  Very Happy Thank you!

Good! I'm glad you found yourself! That's always a best, figuring yourself out is difficult at most. Our relationship is great! I don't know how to explain it other than I'm in love with my best friend. I've gained way more confidence and a take-no-shit attitude, which has made me realize some of the friends I've been keeping aren't really much friends. Now, I'm living a better life without the toxic relationships.

I've been gaining weight! I've been trying to eat foods that help slow my metabolism the slightest Bit so I can gain weight. I've lost three pounds recently but haven't been really hungry. Been trying to work out and put on some muscle so the weight I do gain goes towards building my body up, you know? It's getting better, slowly, but better! I'm getting happy with the way I look. :] Everything is a slow process but gotta start somewhere!
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Mon 4 Aug - 0:10

I love it when I hear about relationships where people help each other become better as people Smile Toxic relationships can be really hard to get out of, so I'm proud of you! I'm also really glad to hear that you're more comfortable with your body now and healthier (and it's good that you're doing it slowly, if you put in the right amount of effort in the beginning it will be harder to break it down later on) (that didn't really make sense, but kind of the opposite of 'quick to rise, quick to fall'?).

I'm also surprised to hear that you're one of those people who checks their email everyday. I barely ever check my email (I know I'm terrible) and even when I do I barely get through it!
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 22 Aug - 15:06

Damnit! I replied but it's not showing up? Maybe I didn't hit send or some shit.

Anywho! Thank you so much! I've been trying super hard to get to where I want to be. (I get what you mean, makes sense).  Very Happy 

I try to check my email daily, it's exciting when I get actual mail instead of spam, since I don't get much stuff in the actual mail except for cable companies wanting some form of commitment even though I'm already dedicated to all of Cox (heehee) (read that out loud to myself and sounded so bad).

Dude! Like, whenever I check my email I always have like, 200 new things so I'm like, "Screw it, 'Mark - All As Read,'" and just skim through to see if anything is worth looking at. Had to delete email off my phone 'cause it was like, "5000 NEW MESSAGES! +20,000 NEW MESSAGES! SIXTY BILLION NEW MESSAGES!!!!!!" Phone just doesn't have enough room for spam, even though spam is good. Spam is yummy, I like it on top of sticky rice. Anywho! Email is bad. Real mail is good.

Can you believe it? Two years? Like, when I was talking to him, on here, we were just best friends, bros. How insane is that? So much can change over time. It's amazing. I'm in love with my best friend. That's just fuckin' radical.

How've you been in that department? If you've found that you're asexual it's all good and cool, just, have you found what you've wanted in life, yet? Still working on it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr - 10:56