Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

Oh School!

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Oh School! Empty Oh School!

Post by Tsume Wed 12 Sep - 6:02

Of course I have to be sick on the 5th day of school, and of course we get assigned 25 HARD algebra problems, an essay(due Friday), two worksheets and we have to watch some 20 minute video..

I have no reason to whine, I know. I just hate being absent, I couldn't help it, I was a vomit-o-tron all day today. And now I don't know where I have my study hall.

I'm only on the 18th math problem, I watched the video and haven't touched the essay or worksheets, and it's already late.. Blech.

(I apologize for not replying to role plays, mainly because of school, and also because I can't think of anything to write...! Awful sorry)

Don't comfort me, really, I know deep down inside you could care less, and I honestly I don't blame you. I'm a stranger on the internet who you don't know. I just need to get this off my chest because.. well I dunno.

Time to go.. bye for now.

Sincerely,
    Am not dead

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 6:52