Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

What time period are you?

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

What time period are you? Empty What time period are you?

Post by Tsume Sat 25 Aug - 3:42

What time period do you feel your personality matches? I'd say WW1-WW2 for me, the sort of rough, resourceful, sticking it through type of thingy.. IDK how to explain it..?

Here's a personality quiz for anyone who wants to see, I got 1900-1950.
    http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Time/tom25194/what-time-period-are-you-from/
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

What time period are you? Empty Re: What time period are you?

Post by LikeAB0SS Sat 25 Aug - 15:07

41 to 50 points: Others see you as fresh, charming, and practical; someone who is popular, but composed and unpretentious. They also see you as considerate and understanding; always there for your friends.

(I got a 45 xD)

Personality Quiz -
    http://www.personalityquiz.net/profiles/impressions.htm
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sat 25 Aug - 22:09

51 to 60 points: Others see you as an exciting, impulsive personality; a natural leader, quick to make decisions. They see you as bold and adventuresome, a real trooper. They appreciate your enthusiasm and enjoy being in your company.

Lol so true (IRL at least)... xD I took it multiple times, I get either 41, 43, 60, 50 something or other, stuff like that. I think I broke it... O.O It is probably a mix between them all.

You have a VERY big anger problem!
    You can't controle yourself at all!
    It's okay to be mad sometimes, but just just start to hit people, and that's not right!
    You should calm down when your angry and count to 10! (it really helps, if it doesn't help, count to 20)

(lol more like a hundred... damn state issuing anger management classes, I'm too stubborn for that.)
    http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/c0nqbYH/Do-you-have-anger-problems

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Sun 26 Aug - 4:32

(Dude, I haven't gone to any anger management classes, and I'm horrible, but I've learned that staring at just one point and not looking away from that spot, tapping your foot and clenching your jaw and just zoning out helps me a hell of a lot. xD

I went to therapy and stuff like that, and when my therapist lady said that I have anger management issues she gave me papers to fill out and read that might help me, it didn't help jack sh*t, and then she brought in the root of why I developed my issues and it all went to hell. SO! I'm working through it on my own, which is kinda good so far. xD )

And I got the same answer! xD
    You can't controle yourself at all!
    It's okay to be mad sometimes, but just just start to hit people, and that's not right!
    You should calm down when your angry and count to 10! (it really helps, if it doesn't help, count to 20)

________

By being yourself
    Nowadays everyone is trying to be someone that they aren't really. You're not. You're being yourself and that's what makes you unique!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/result/23933029/8525269/
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Sun 26 Aug - 6:53

(I could never do that. I am too stubborn to hold my anger in. But I am definitely okay with that. I love being angry. It's fun. (If a doctor heard me say that I'd be in a psycho ward in ten seconds flat) I got in trouble for punching someone at school(Their nose didn't even bleed, I dunno what the big deal was) so I got sent to some anger management classes, my parents pulled me after a few classes because I hated it, it was just making me more angry.

The thing I hate more than anything is being talked to about anger. 'You really need to control yourself more' 'You're too sensitive to this stuff' 'why are you so angry all the time'. I'm not angry all the time, in fact, I am happy, but my fuse is super short and the stick of dynamite, is, well, big. I guess. I just hate to 'lay low and let it pass' No WAY! I'm not letting anyone hold me down or whatever, I'm doing what I want or nothing! Even if it means I get fired, or kicked, or whatever, so what? I find a new job and such.. ANYWAY;

I got the same 'being yourself' thingy! )

Desert test thingy:
    http://www.quizpop.com/desert.pl

1 You sacrificed the Monkey. The Monkey represents your children.
    2 You sacrificed the Sheep. The Sheep represents friendship.
    3 You sacrificed the Lion. The Lion represents pride.
    4 You sacrificed the Cow. The Cow represents basic needs.
    5 You kept the Horse. The Horse represents your passion.

Well I am very passionate... xD
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Mon 3 Dec - 10:08

I got the same thing. xDDDD

1 You sacrificed the Sheep. The Sheep represents friendship.
    2 You sacrificed the Monkey. The Monkey represents your children.
    3 You sacrificed the Cow. The Cow represents basic needs.
    4 You sacrificed the Lion. The Lion represents pride.
    5 You kept the Horse. The Horse represents your passion.

xDDD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 3:31