Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

Anything. Nothing. I don't know! (Warning, has some foul language, though not major.)

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Anything. Nothing. I don't know! (Warning, has some foul language, though not major.) Empty Anything. Nothing. I don't know! (Warning, has some foul language, though not major.)

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 24 Aug - 5:54

Mmmmkay. So I was having a discussion with a friend of mine today, and we were walking about her boyfriend and all of a sudden, the topic came up of what would be so adorable to happen, when it probably never happens between a chick and a guy.

For example, we thought it would be sooooo amazingly sweet and amazing if you were standing around, talking to your friends, when all of a sudden, a voice calls you and you turn around and theres a guy standing there and he just kisses you. For no apparent reason.

If he's your boyfriend or not because you're single at the time (I'm not saying like, if you had a boyfriend and he wasn't your boyfriend and he just kisses you and its sweet, no, I would shove my foot so far up his ass, he had to go to the doctor to get it removed from the deep bowls of his rectum. Just saying.) Which, would probably never happen in our lifetimes, because that shit only happens in like, books and movies.

Now, I have high expectations because I read too much and my head is always somewhere else because I don't like the time period we live in today, it sucks. I'd rather live in the 1500's in Scotland or Ireland with Highland Warriors from the Isle of Skye out in the middle of a grassy knoll far from the Moors because creepy shit happens there.

Though, just in general, we were talking about how we wanted stuff like that to happen sometime in our lifetime, just so it happened and so we could experience something like that.

. . . . My expectations run too high. xD
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Anything. Nothing. I don't know! (Warning, has some foul language, though not major.) Empty Re: Anything. Nothing. I don't know! (Warning, has some foul language, though not major.)

Post by Tsume Fri 24 Aug - 8:58

My expectations don't exist, they aren't high, they aren't low, I don't expect things because assuming is what causes all the problems in the world. (think of any problem. Trace it back enough and you've got someone assuming something)

I can't really relate with this because I have no motherly instincts xD or boyfriend relationship instincts? if you can call them that... Razz

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Anything. Nothing. I don't know! (Warning, has some foul language, though not major.) Empty Re: Anything. Nothing. I don't know! (Warning, has some foul language, though not major.)

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 24 Aug - 9:09

Hahaha! I mean like, you know, what you would like to happen for once. I don't think it will happen, it's just, I don't know, I can't really explain it very well, you've got to be in my head. (Sometimes I don't even know what goes on in my own head, if people could hear my inner monologue I'm sure they'd go insane or put me in a Mental Institution or give me a lethal injection to put me out of my misery, even though I quite enjoy talking to myself - My conversations are quite interesting. xD )

I mean, I want to move to Australia or Ireland or Scotland and get married to a guy with an amazing accent and thick and deep voice who will take such great care of me I'll become even more lazy than I am now and get to be 5000 pounds (which can never happen, my metabolism runs too high for that, which sucks) and sit home and do absolutely nothing.

Which I know won't happen.

Just, you know, expecting something like that to happen is nice, and to try and grasp at the concept that it could happen, sometime in a lifespan, even though you know it won't. Wistful thinking is the only words I think I can come up with to describe the thought process? xD

Shocked
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 24 Aug - 9:16

Whoa, no need to go into 4 paragraph mode... XD jk

My inner monologue goes by the name of 'Bipolar disorder'... xD Hmmmm all I could wish for is to die a quick, painless death. Maybe I wish I could know how to kill someone with my bare hands, be all pro and stuff. Another one... Err... Get my weight to go to the right places... (average weight does not mean pretty weight haha) UHHHHHHH be able to..... hmm.. well I'm not exactly a 'wistful thinking' sort of person, I live day by day, I guess.

LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 24 Aug - 9:27

My bad! xDDD

I know what you mean, though sometimes it's nice to like, escape in thought, hold onto what you want, and put it back in it's little box in the far back corner of the brain and go about regular business as usual. You know, admiring things, cherishing them, and not getting rid of those little fantasies, and just putting them back in their storage when you're done looking at them. You know? (And pshhhh, average weight would be nice to have though, I can't have that Dx )

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 24 Aug - 9:34

Lol no.. I live in my good moments, the past is the past, even good stuff. Every new day is my new best day ever, except for my bad days.. Haha Razz

And why can't you have average weight? You said you have a fast metabolism, is it like a medical thing? Not to pry, just wondering. No need to answer if ye don't feel like it.
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 24 Aug - 9:43

My metabolism is too fast. Anything I eat at all what so ever doesn't affect me, I don't gain anything. And I loose weight quicker than I can gain it. I'm underweight, farrrr underweight. I can wrap my hand around my wrist and my fingers overlap to the top knuckle of the finger, farthest from the palm. I can wrap my hands around my upper thigh, one hand on one side and the other on the opposite side, and my fingers touch there.

And at the moment, I can't really have good moments so I guess that's why I'm holding onto stuff. xD
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 24 Aug - 9:47

Have you seen a doctor?
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Fri 24 Aug - 9:52

I'm supposed to see a doctor, though I haven't in a while.
    Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 24 Aug - 20:45

You really should. Try to eat as much (healthy) food as possible. Maybe get Chinese food/other fattening foods once a week?
    LikeAB0SS
    LikeAB0SS
    Dispersal Wolf

Post by LikeAB0SS Thu 6 Sep - 9:59

I try to each as much, though sometimes food is just unappealing and makes me sick to think of it. I'm not doing that on purpose, it's just when I'm nervous or in a stressful situation I just don't like eating. And every other week I'm in a stressful and harmful environment and I just don't eat.

Though I've been eating as much as I could the past few days and stuff. Thanks for the adivce, Tsume. :]

Tsume
    Tsume
    Alpha Wolf

Post by Tsume Fri 7 Sep - 1:23

Well, I still can't help as much as being there for you, but.. you're welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 9 May - 2:07