Kiba's Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My forum! This is Kiba! In this forum you can role play or just have fun posting in forums!

2 posters

♫♪ Please Read & Obey The Rules ♫♪

Dio
    Dio
    Leviathan

♫♪ Please Read & Obey The Rules ♫♪ Empty ♫♪ Please Read & Obey The Rules ♫♪

Post by Dio Tue 26 Jul - 11:35

As the title says- Please Read & Obey The Rules, I know it is a lot to handle for some people, but it's very important!
    A few new members have joined, and there was one member who kept posting one very inappropriate image in almost all topics. Also, there have been a member who stole almost everything of another person.
    Anyone who disobeys any one rule would result in an account deletion.

Please, if you want this forum to last...read and obey the rules. I'm sure Kiba would want the best for his/her forum.

Lastly, I'm very sorry that the member so called "RozenRyder" stole and used things that belonged to you, RyderKirisame. Kiba and I apologize for any inconvenience.

This is an important announcement by Kiba & Dio

Last edited by Kiba on Tue 26 Jul - 11:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error)
    Kiba
    Kiba
    Pack Leader

♫♪ Please Read & Obey The Rules ♫♪ Empty Re: ♫♪ Please Read & Obey The Rules ♫♪

Post by Kiba Tue 26 Jul - 11:43

Thank you Dio, for posting this.
    Everything there is true, I want this forum to be hentai free and safe for all of the members.
    And to all members, I'm thankful that you joined my forum.
    Please, follow the rules...I would hate to delete any more accounts Sad

Current date/time is Tue 7 May - 2:50